Your support is critical. As we build power with our base of low-income residents of color across the District, we demand radical, systematic change to ensure a truly equitable city where we can all live, work, and be well. But real change requires real commitment—from our shared leadership team and staff, from ONE DC members, and from our donors, volunteers, & supporters. We look to you to lead the work.
There are several ways you can support the mission of ONE DC.
- Host a house party, social, salon, or dialogue to raise money for ONE DC and foster community learning
- Make in-kind contributions. Some of our current needs include, but not limited to:
- Accessible & low-cost meeting space for large events and meetings
- Transportation (car, van, bus)
- Entertainment for celebrations and social events (bands, DJs, poets, other performers)
- Books for the ONE DC & Black Workers Center libraries
- Book a social justice walking tour of the Shaw neighborhood for your organization. We also offer workshops on racial & economic equity, community organizing, and other topics for a fee.
- Book ONE DC staff and members for speaking engagements for panels, conferences & classrooms.
For more information about any of these, please email email@example.com or call 202.232.2915.