Join us to learn how we can challenge the systems and structures that keep us unemployed, underemployed, and paid low wages. We can create a DC in which Black workers can live, work, and thrive!
- Understanding of racial capitalism, and a structural analysis of high unemployment, underemployment, low wages and benefits, and economic insecurity experienced by Black Washingtonians.
- Why systems change is needed
- Challenge perceptions and narratives about the working class
- Develop a vision of racial and economic justice for Black people in DC
- Preparation for the city-wide People’s Assembly
Food will be served & childcare provided.
Please let us know if you need transportation by calling 202.232.2915.
To support with phone banking, outreach, and other volunteer roles, please contact us at email@example.com or call 202.232.2915.