ONE DC practices our shared leadership model by self-management by committee. Admin & Organizational Management is one of four committees that make up ONE DC's work (others are Resource Development; Organizing & Coalition Building; Member Development & Community Learning). We are actively recruiting ONE DC members to join the Admin committee.
- Writing regular blog posts or taking photos for the website
- Website design & maintenance
- Social media strategy
- Monthly enewsletter & email blasts
- Maintaining member & donor database
- Reorganizing & archiving ONE DC documents to preserve our community learning & organizing history
- Strategic Plan design
- Member Appreciation event planning
- 1-on-1's with new members & volunteers
- and more!
Admin Committee meets monthly to identify what tasks need to be completed that month, assign tasks to members, & discuss long-term committee strategy. If you are interested in working on or learning about any of the above tasks, please join us for our next meeting! If you are familiar with Nation Builder or want to learn these skills, we highly encourage you to attend.