We are pleased to invite you to the ONE DC 2022 Annual Membership Meeting on May 14th from 2-5pm, at the Anacostia Busboys and Poets The Annual Meeting will be a hybrid model, so you can participate in person or via zoom. Please fill out this survey so we can best prepare for the meeting.
The Annual Membership Meeting is a space for members to guide the vision of ONE DC. The agenda will include:
- Elections for open seats on the ONE DC Shared Leadership Team
- Overview of our 2021 wins and campaign goals and strategy for 2022
- Community learning on ONE DC membership and leadership
- Treasurer's report
Per our by-laws, ONE DC is governed by a Shared Leadership Team (SLT) made up of appointed and elected board members, other designated ONE DC member-leaders, and ONE DC staff. At the 2021 Annual Membership Meeting, we will hold an election for three open elected positions.
The qualifications for being appointed or elected to the Shared Leadership Team are:
- Be a resident of the District of Columbia,
- Be at least 18 years of age,
- Be a ONE DC member for at least 6 months and current in the payment of membership dues,
- Complete ONE DC leadership and capacity training, and
- Demonstrate commitment to ONE DC’s values, work and mission as demonstrated through an interview process with the Shared Leadership Team.
Click here for more information about the roles and responsibilities of being on the ONE DC Shared Leadership Team. You can nominate yourself or another person by filling out the survey below.
The ONE DC Annual Membership Meeting is open to the public and all are welcome and encouraged to attend. However, only members whose names appear on the membership list will be eligible to vote in the election and on other matters put before the members for a vote. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact [email protected]
2021 Call to Membership
Membership dues are used to build a people's movement funded by the people. They are used to fund membership activities & the ongoing campaigns & projects of ONE DC.
Click here to pay your dues for 2022.