ONE DC practices our shared leadership model by self-management by committee. Admin & Organizational Management is one of three committees that make up ONE DC's work (others are Resource Development; Organizing & Member Development). We are actively recruiting ONE DC members to join the Admin committee to support the following:
- Annual report design
- Writing for website, email blasts, and monthly enewsletter
- Website design & maintenance
- Social media strategy & posting
- Maintaining member & donor database
- Planning membership events & member development
- and more!
Admin Committee meets monthly to identify what tasks need to be completed that month, assign tasks to members, & discuss long-term committee strategy. If you are interested in working on or learning about any of the above tasks, please join us for our next meeting!
- November 27, 2018 at 6pm – 7pm
ONE DC Black Workers & Wellness Center
2500 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE
Washington, DC 20020
Google map and directions