ONE DC practices our shared leadership model by self-management by committee. Admin & Organizational Management is one of four committees that make up ONE DC's work (others are Resource Development; Organizing & Coalition Building; Member Development & Community Learning). We are actively recruiting ONE DC members to join the Admin committee.
- Writing regular blog posts or taking photos for the website
- Website design & maintenance
- Social media strategy
- Monthly enewsletter & email blasts
- Maintaining member & donor database
- Reorganizing & archiving ONE DC documents to preserve our community learning & organizing history
- Planning membership events & member development
- and more!
Admin Committee meets monthly to identify what tasks need to be completed that month, assign tasks to members, & discuss long-term committee strategy. If you are interested in working on or learning about any of the above tasks, please join us for our next meeting!
- November 28, 2017 at 6pm – 7pm
- ONE DC Office
- 10 people are going