ONE DC practices our shared leadership model by self-management by committee. Admin & Organizational Management is one of three committees that make up ONE DC's work (others are Resource Development and Organizing & Member Development). We are actively recruiting ONE DC members to join the Admin committee.
- Writing regular blog posts for the website
- Website design & maintenance
- Social media strategy
- Monthly e-newsletter & email blasts
- Maintaining member & donor database
- Reorganizing & archiving ONE DC documents to preserve our community learning & organizing history
- Strategic plan design
- 1-on-1's with new members & volunteers
- and more!
Admin Committee meets monthly to identify what tasks need to be completed that month, assign tasks to members, & discuss long-term committee strategy. If you are interested in working on or learning about any of the above tasks, please join us for our next meeting! If you are familiar with Nation Builder or want to learn these skills, we highly encourage you to attend.
- March 27, 2017 at 6pm – 7pm
- ONE DC Office
- 12 people are going