- We want to Make Work Better by organizing for better wages and safer working conditions, promoting personal development, and finding positive, dignified Black work and training. We want to be a place to openly discuss the intersection of race and work, particularly what it means to be "working while Black.”
- We want to Create Better Work by serving as an incubation space for alternatives to low-wage work, such as worker cooperatives, collectives, and small businesses created, owned, and operated by Black workers.
- We want to Fight Bad Work by standing up to bad employers who exploit, cheat, and steal from their workers, and promoting positive economic policy reforms, such as clawback legislation.
- August 20, 2014 at 6pm – 7:30pm
- ONE DC 614 S Street NW Washington, DC 20001
- 5 people are going