Nelle Pierson donated 2017-02-16 07:38:49 -0500
ONE DC membership dues are $50 per year for members living outside of Washington, DC. Membership dues are used to fund membership activities & the ongoing campaigns & projects of ONE DC. Payment of membership dues in installments is accepted.
As a ONE DC member, I have the right to:
- Gain and Share Knowledge by participating in free workshops to cultivate political organizing knowledge and skills.
- Exercise my Power for Positive Change! ONE DC members are key supporters of ONE DC by taking our message of equity to others and supporting our campaigns for housing, income, and wellness.
- Exercise Our Collective Strength by joining a movement for racial, economic, and social justice.
As a ONE DC member, I pledge to:
- Take it to the Streets by taking action for One Right to Housing, One Right to Income, and One Right to Wellness.
- Each One Teach One! Participate in leadership development workshops.
- Participate with ONE DC by attending monthly campaign and member meetings; join in our actions that demonstrate our collective power; Freedom Schools; and other community gatherings.
- Make Our Voices Heard! Attend the annual meeting to share ideas, and strategize ways to advance the work.
- Build a Stronger DC! Volunteer each month to do work that supports ONE DC’s campaigns, fundraising, or social networking.
- Pay Annual Membership Dues! Dues are $20 per year for DC residents, $50 per year for those living outside of DC, and $500 per year for organizational members.